Citrus Green Salad
Sweetness from the citrus and a slight crunch from the onion and nuts makes a pleased palate.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) DOLE Baby Spinach Salad Blend
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 1 orange, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup DOLE Red Onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/4 cup juice
- Combine pineapple chunks, salad blend, sliced orange, onion, nuts and cheese in large serving bowl; set aside.
- Stir together reserved juice, orange peel, oil and vinegar in small bowl. Pour over salad just before serving; toss to evenly coat.