Chocolatey PB and J Smoothie
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. This smoothie tastes like a chocolately peanut butter and jelly.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup lowfat chocolate milk or non-dairy beverage
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine milk, strawberries, banana, peanut butter, and honey in blender. Cover; blend until smooth.