Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Smoothie
A classic flavor combination in a delicious smoothie.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups DOLE® 100% Strawberry Kiwi Juice blend
- 2 cups frozen DOLE Whole Strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry lowfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided (for garnish)
- 2 fresh strawberries, whole
- 2 fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Combine strawberry kiwi juice blend, frozen strawberries, yogurt and mint in a blender or food processor. Cover; and blend until smooth.
- Add miniature chocolate chips to the mixture, cover, and process for an additional 20 seconds.
- Swirl 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup over the inside surface of each glass and divide the smoothie equally between the two glasses.
- Garnish with a whole strawberry and sprig of fresh mint and serve immediately.