Chipotle Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
Grilled sweet and savory Chipotle Shrimp Kabobs
Calories per serving
- 1 cup bottled baja chipotle marinade, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut into chunks
- Pour 3/4 cup baja marinade over shrimp in large sealable plastic bag. Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove shrimp from baja marinade and plastic bag; discard marinade.
- Thread shrimp, pineapple chunks, onion and bell peppers onto skewers
- Grill or broil 8 minutes turning and brushing with reserved baja marinade or until shrimp turns pink. Discard any remaining marinade.