Chinese Chicken and Rice Salad
A filling and festive Chinese chicken salad.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken, chilled
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) DOLE Broccoli Slaw
- 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN® Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. KIKKOMAN Less Sodium Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. KIKKOMAN Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- Measure 1/2 cup pineapple juice; reserve. Add enough water to remaining pineapple juice to make 1 cup. Prepare rice according to package directions using juice-water mixture. Cool.
- Combine cooled rice, chicken, pineapple chunks, and broccoli slaw in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine reserved 1/2 cup pineapple juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce in a small bowl to make salad dressing; stir until well blended.
- Toss salad with desired amount of dressing and chopped cilantro. Garnish with almonds, if desired.