Chimichurri Grilled Steak with Fire Roasted Corn and Mango Lime Salsa
Tangy and savory steak and salsa.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 (5 oz) DOLE® beef tenderloin medallions
- Combine parsley, oil, vinegar, cilantro, garlic, garlic, red pepper, cumin and salt in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 sauce into small bowl, cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour remaining sauce into shallow glass dish add tenderloins. Turn to coat evenly, marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Heat saute pan or large skillet over medium-high heat; sear tenderloins about 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare or until desired doneness. Discard marinade. Lightly brush with reserved chimichurri sauce and serve with Fire Roasted Corn and Mango Lime Salsa.