Chicken Teriyaki Pineapple Kabobs
Kabobs with teriyaki chicken and pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup teriyaki baste & glaze
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained reserve 2 tbsp.
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 4 oz. baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 8 wooden skewers soaked in water
- Stir together 1/2 cup teriyaki glaze, reserved pineapple juice and mustard, equally divide into 2 re-sealable bags, add chicken to one and vegetables in other bag, toss both bags. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from bags, discard marinade. Alternately thread chicken, bell peppers, mushrooms and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
- Grill or broil 10 minutes turning and brushing occasionally with remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki glaze or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard any remaining glaze.