Chicken Pineapple and Strawberry Crepes
Sweet and savory crepes for any occasion.
Calories per serving
- see below pineapple puree
- 1/2 cup bottled coleslaw dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup, diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup, diced DOLE Red Onion
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts,minced
- 1-1/2 cups,divided frozen DOLE Pineapple Chunks, thawed, well drained
- 1-1/2 cups, divided frozen DOLE Whole Strawberries, thawed
- 4 9 inch ready-made crepes
- Prepare pineapple puree; set aside.
- Stir together coleslaw dressing, basil and salt in large bowl. Add chicken, bell pepper, red onion and water chestnuts. Mix well.
- Cut 3/4 cup pineapple chunks in half. Add to chicken mixture with strawberries; Stir gently.
- Place each crepe on a plate. Spoon chicken mixture equally into each crepe. Roll up or fold crepes into quarters.
- Top each equally with pineapple puree. Garnish each with 3 pineapple chunks and green onions.
- ** Pineapple Puree: Combine 3/4 cup DOLE Frozen Pineapple Chunks, thawed and well drained and 2 tablespoons pineapple juice from the package in small bowl of food processor. Blend until smooth. Makes about 1/2 cup.