Chicken Kabob Salad
A main-dish salad featuring chicken kabobs.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon mesquite grilling blends seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion, cut into squares
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE Leafy Romaine or DOLE salad variety
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
- Combine reserved juice, oil and mesquite blend in shaker jar. Pour 1/4 cup dressing into cup. Set aside remaining dressing for salad.
- Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, bell peppers and onions onto skewers. Brush with 1/4 cup dressing.
- Grill or broil 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally. Serve kabobs over salad greens. Serve with remaining dressing.