Calories per serving
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 medium DOLE® Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 1 cup DOLE Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained, reserve juice
- 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN® Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in non-stick wok or large skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink. Add onion, ginger and garlic to same pan; stir-fry 3 minutes more.
- Combine reserved juice, soy sauce, stir-fry sauce, and cornstarch in a small bowl; add to pan. Add broccoli and pineapple. Cover, cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Serve over brown rice.