Chicken and Black Bean Fajitas
Steaming Chicken and Black Bean Fajitas.
Calories per serving
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon dry fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red and/or green bell pepper slices
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- Sprinkle chicken with fajita seasoning and cook in hot oil over medium-high heat in large, non-stick skillet until browned. Add bell pepper; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in beans and pineapple; cook until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in salsa.
- Spoon pineapple filling onto tortillas and fold sides up. Serve with fresh lime wedge, if desired.