Chia Pineapple Stir Fry
A simple and delicious stir fry, great on its own or as a side.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup chopped DOLE® Broccoli, blanched
- 1/2 cup peas, blanched
- 1/2 cup chopped DOLE® Carrots, blanched
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 tbsp less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked
- 3 tbsp whole chia seeds
- as needed salt and pepper
- Stir together broccoli, peas, carrots, water chestnuts, pineapple chunks, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or nonstick large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable mixture; stir-fry 4 minutes or until just tender. Add rice and chia seeds to pan and continue to cook until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.