Cherry Chocolate Crumble Pie
A delectable and easy pie that combines dark sweet cherries and chocolate.
Calories per serving
- 4 cups frozen DOLE® Dark Sweet Cherries
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (from 12 oz. pkg.) PILLSBURY™ Pet•Ritz™ frozen deep dish pie crust
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place cookie sheet in oven.
- Toss cherries, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, and salt in medium bowl until well mixed. Spoon evenly into frozen pie crust.
- Mix butter, flour, oats, remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips in small bowl with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake on cookie sheet 50 to 55 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cover crust edges with strips of foil last 20 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Cool completely, about 3 hours.