Calories per serving
- 3-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Cherry Berry Blend, thawed
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Drain berries; add enough water to juice to measure 1/4 cup.
- Combine berries and lemon juice; set aside. In medium saucepan, combine lemon juice, 1/3 cup sugar, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir in berry juice. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Add berries, bring back up to boil. Once boiling, remove immediately from burner; set aside.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, baking powder and salt in small bowl, for topping; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in enough milk to moisten.
- Pour berries into prepared dish; drop topping by tablespoonfuls over berries. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.