Cheddar Cheese Crustless Quiche
Tasty cheddar cheese crustless quiche.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 3 egg(s), lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 3 tablespoons diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Drain pineapple well, reserve 1/2 cup pineapple for garnish. Combine eggs, sour cream, baking mix, chiles and salt until blended. Stir in remaining pineapple and cheese. Turn into greased 9-inch square baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon. Bake at 400°F 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved pineapple and parsley.
- TIP: For individual quiche, bake mixture in ramekins for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.