Carrot Raisin Slaw
A refreshing slaw that features DOLE Mandarin Oranges and DOLE Golden Raisins.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) DOLE® Classic Coleslaw
- 1 cup DOLE Shredded Carrots
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup DOLE Seedless Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine coleslaw, carrots, mandarin oranges, raisins, and hazelnuts in bowl. Toss with Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette: Whisk together 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard and 1 tablespoon honey, in small bowl. Gradually whisk in 6 tablespoons olive oil, until dressing is thick and creamy. Makes about 3/4 cup.