Carolina Gold Pineapple Pulled Pork Sliders
Mustard meets pineapple in this flavorful pulled pork sandwich.
Calories per serving
- 2 to 3 pounds boneless skinless pork shoulder, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2" chunks
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 24 slider buns, lightly toasted
- Combine pork, pineapple, 1/4 cup reserved juice, onion, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt in a slow cooker. Stir well to incorporate ingredients. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Shred pork and return to slow cooker. Spoon pork onto each bun.