Caribbean Spice Chicken
Tasty chicken with a wonderful Caribbean spice flavor.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1 tsp. (each) ground ginger, curry powder and garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (each) flaked coconut, slivered Dole Green Onions
- Canned Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice
- Drain pineapple juice into a large measuring cup. Combine spices in small bowl. Stir 1/4 teaspoon spice mixture, along with cornstarch, into pineapple juice. Set aside.
- Sprinkle all remaining spice mixture over chicken. Drizzle oil over chicken. Place on roasting pan rack. Bake in 400 F oven 15 minutes. Arrange pineapple slices on rack. Bake 5 minutes longer. Meanwhile, stir pineapple juice mixture. Microwave, uncovered, 2 to 4 minutes until sauce boils and thickens.
- Arrange chicken and pineapple on 4 serving plates. Spoon pineapple sauce over; top with coconut and onions. Serve with 1/2-cup serving of dark green vegetables.