Caribbean Salmon Patties with Black Bean Pineapple Salsa
You can taste the Caribbean Islands with this recipe for salmon and salsa.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 DOLE Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh DOLE Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg(s)
- 2 tbsp. canola mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Combine the beans, pineapple, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, lime juice and allspice in a large bowl. Toss to mix well. Set aside.
- Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, egg and mayonnaise in another large bowl and form into 8 patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Slide the patties into the pan and cook 2-3 minutes per side until brown.