Caribbean Jerk Style Chicken
A chicken entree with Caribbean flavor.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice or Pineapple Orange Juice
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup DOLE Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup DOLE Green Onions, sliced
- 2 medium firm DOLE Bananas, cut diagonally into 1/4-in. slices
- (optional) hot cooked rice or noodles
- Stir 1/2 cup juice, mustard, thyme and red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Place chicken in large, non-stick skillet with vegetable oil. Cook, stirring over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup juice to skillet; stir in raisins and green onions. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet with reserved mustard mixture; cover and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in bananas. Serve over hot rice.