Calories per serving
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- (2 tablespoons juice) zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon, plus 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE® Sliced Peaches, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE Arugula, chopped
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries, partially thawed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium heat. In small bowl, combine cardamom, cloves, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place slightly thawed peaches in larger mixing bowl; sprinkle with spice mixture and gently toss.
- Increase heat in skillet to medium-high. Once hot, place layer of spiced peaches in pan (leaving space between each for turning). Grill 2-3 minutes or until stripes form. Turn and grill 2 to 3 minutes on other side.
- In another mixing bowl, combine mint, arugula, cherries. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, zest and lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Serve greens topped with grilled peaches.
- Tip: Adding grilled shrimp, scallops or a nice piece of white fish to this salad would make a complete meal!