Calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey, divided
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) round brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted salted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Add pineapple, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon honey. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until pineapple is golden brown.
- Line a sheet pan or small baking dish with parchment. Cut top rind off of brie and discard. Place brie on parchment.
- Spoon pineapple over brie. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon honey.
- Garnish with pistachios and serve immediately.
- NOTE: Pineapple Tidbits may be used instead of Pineapple Chunks.