California Rice Salad
Refreshing mix of rice and fruit
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 4 cups, cooked cooked MINUTE® White Rice
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Arugula
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- to taste salt and pepper
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice
- Combine rice, pineapple chunks, arugula, bacon and onion in large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, reserved juice and mustard in small bowl. Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour over rice mixture; toss to evenly coat.