Bulgur Wheat With Pineapple Pecans and Basil
A sweet and nutty side dish.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp olive oil
- Combine water and bulgur in large saucepan. Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered 35 to 40 minutes or until bulgur is tender but not mushy.
- Transfer to large bowl; cool to room temperature.
- Stir pineapple tidbits, pecans, basil, parsley and oil into bulgur. Serve at room temperature.