Brunch Ham Teriyaki
Delicious teriyaki ham served with pineapple slices, perfect for brunch.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 (3-lb.) ham or ham steak
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice.
- Combine pineapple juice, marmalade, teriyaki sauce, sugar, margarine and spices, in small saucepan. Heat until melted. Brush sauce over ham.
- Broil or grill, about 6 inches from heat, 20 to 25 minutes on each side. Baste frequently with sauce. Add pineapple last 10 minutes, brush with sauce. Broil 2 to 5 minutes, turn, baste with sauce and broil 2 to 5 minutes longer. Serves 6.