Blueberry Pecan Streusel Pie
A delicious and easy pie!
Calories per serving
- Frozen Blueberries
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place cookie sheet in oven.
- Toss blueberries, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, and cornstarch in medium bowl until well mixed. Spoon evenly into frozen pie crust.
- Bake on cookie sheet 55 to 60 minutes or until topping is bubbly and crust edges are light golden brown. Cover crust edges with strips of foil last 20 minutes to prevent excessive browning.
- Mix butter, flour, brown sugar, remaining 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, pecans, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl with fork until crumbly.
- Remove pie from oven. Sprinkle topping evenly over filling. Cover edges of crust with foil strips. Return to cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely, about 3 hours.