Blueberry Lemon Curd Mousse
Blueberry Lemon Curd Mousse.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 to 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 jar (10 to 11 oz.) lemon curd
- 2-1/2 cups (12 oz.) frozen DOLE® Blueberries, partially thawed
- optional mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread coconut on baking sheet. Bake 8 to 12 minutes, or until coconut is lightly brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Fold 1 cup whipped topping into lemon curd in medium bowl.
- Reserve 1/4 cup blueberries for garnish. Layer one half remaining berries in 6 (8 to 10 oz.) parfait glasses. Top with one half lemon curd mixture, coconut and whipped topping; repeat layers ending with whipped topping. Garnish with reserved blueberries and mint leaves, if desired. Chill until served.