Delicious blueberry topping.
Calories per serving
- 4 cups frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Mix 2 teaspoons of cornstarch with water.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in saucepan, toss to combine. Add lemon juice and cornstarch mixture.
- Heat berries over medium heat, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil and juice thickens. Add cinnamon and vanilla; stir well. Serve warm or cold with cottage cheese, yogurt, or oatmeal.