Blueberry Coffee Ring
A sweet treat to go with your coffee in the morning or afternoon.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered
- 3 DOLE® Bananas
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup ground nutmeg
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Blueberries, thawed and drained
- Spray 10-inch tube pan with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle almonds over bottom of pan; set aside.
- Place bananas in food processor or blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Measure 1-1/2 cups mashed bananas into large bowl.
- Add margarine, sugar, egg, and sour cream to bananas; beat until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Stir into banana mixture with blueberries until just blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° F., 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; turn onto wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.