Calories per serving
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 cups, unthawed frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract in the Health Master. Secure lid; pulse ingredients until blended. Remove lid; add 2 cups flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon and lemon peel. Secure lid; pulse until blended.
- Pour batter into medium bowl. In small bowl, stir blueberries with remaining 1 tablespoon flour until coated. Fold into batter until just blended.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan. Cool completely.