Perfectly blended blackberry cheesecake
Calories per serving
- 3 pkg (6 oz. ea.) DOLE® Blackberries or 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE Blackberries
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup lowfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apricot-pineapple or marmalade preserves
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- as desired fat free thawed whipped topping
- Puree blackberries in covered blender or food processor container
- Push pureed mixture through a sieve with back of spoon, to remove seeds
- Sprinkle gelatin over blackberry puree in small pan. Mix until dissolved.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until bubbles around pan edge; cool slightly.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until creamy, in medium bowl. Add sour cream, vanilla and preserves; stir until blended.
- Pour cooled berry mixture into cream cheese mixture, stirring until blended.
- Pour into crust. Chill for 2 hours or longer. Top with dollop of whipped topping, if desired.