Black Pepper Chicken and Pineapple
This delicious black pepper chicken is served with green beans on top of hot cooked rice.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 3 tbsp. KIKKOMAN® Less Sodium Soy Sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup yellow onion(s), chopped
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN Black Bean Sauce
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Prepare rice according to package directions. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and cornstarch; reserve.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain chicken; remove from pan. Add onion and green beans and cook 3 minutes more.
- Stir pineapple with juice, black bean sauce and black pepper into skillet with reserved chicken. Stir and bring to boil. Quickly add soy sauce mixture, stirring constantly until sauce thickens. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes. Serve chicken over rice.