Berry Bruschetta with Walnut Mint Pesto
Bruschetta with cheese, walnut, mint pesto, and strawberries.
Calories per serving
- 12 slices French baguette
- 1 cup loosely packed DOLE® Baby Spinach Leaves, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, rinsed, patted dry and torn
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 grated lemon peel
- 4 oz fat reduced cream cheese
- 12 whole frozen DOLE Whole Strawberries, partially thawed
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast at 400ºF for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp; cool.
- Combine spinach, mint, walnuts, oil, vinegar and lemon peel in food processor. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped (not smooth).
- Spread cheese on each baguette slice. Spoon on pesto, dividing equally between baguette. Top each baguette with strawberry slices.