Calories per serving
- 1-1/4 cups, thawed (undrained) frozen DOLE® Mixed Berries or Mixed Berries with Pomegranate
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place berries in blender or small food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking soda in large bowl.
- Whisk together oil, eggs and lemon peel in medium bowl; add to flour mixture, along with pureed berries and mix just until blended.
- Pour batter in 9 x 5-inch loaf pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350ºF., 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on wire rack.