Berry Basil Paletas
These refreshing pops will surely delight your palate.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Organic Mixed Berries
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- Combine berries, agave nectar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and almond milk in a food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Transfer to bowl.
- Clean food processor and add yogurt, basil, and remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Fill each popsicle mold by alternately layering 1 tablespoon of berry mixture, then 1 tablespoon of yogurt mixture. Stir gently with a knife to swirl mixtures together.
- Freeze until solid.