Calories per serving
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound sirloin beef, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 cups cut into chunks DOLE® Broccoli Florets or Broccoli Bouquet
- 1 cut into chunks red bell pepper
- 2 cups DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet. Add beef; stir-fry 5 minutes. Remove to bowl. Add onion, ginger and garlic to same pan; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, anise seed and cinnamon; add to same pan. Add broccoli and bell pepper. Cover, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Stir in pineapple and beef. Heat through. Serve over hot cooked noodles or rice.