BBQ Pork with Sweet Hot Pineapple Salsa
A nice and flavorful dinner entree.
Calories per serving
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (about 1-1/2 lb.) whole pork tenderloins, silver skin trimmed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 cup prepared chunky applesauce
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet white onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp. jalapeno chiles, chopped
- Heat outdoor grill to medium. Mix paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Rub onto pork, drizzle with oil.
- Grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning several times, until well browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 155 to 160 F. Transfer to a clean platter; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare salsa: mix all ingredients in medium serving bowl. Let stand until ready to serve.
- Carve pork into 1/2-inch slices; serve with salsa.