Barbecued Chicken Pizza
The sweet flavor of pineapple adds a twist to this classic pizza.
Calories per serving
- 3 to 4 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper strips, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Pound chicken until flat. Arrange chicken on broiler pan or grill. Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Broil 3 minutes; turn chicken and brush with remaining 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Broil 3 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Cut chicken into strips.
- Spoon pizza sauce over crust. Top with chicken strips, pineapple and red pepper. Drizzle 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce over pizza; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 425F., 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.