Banana Zucchini Bread
Cake made with ripe bananas, zucchini, walnuts and raisins.
Calories per serving
- 2 ripe, medium DOLE® Banana(s)
- 4 egg(s) at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups zucchini, shredded (1 medium)
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- powdered sugar
- Peel and puree bananas in blender (1 cup). In large bowl, beat eggs; blend in sugar and oil. Beat one minute. Add bananas and zucchini, and mix well. Sift together dry ingredients; fold into banana mixture. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Invert cake onto dessert platter. Dust with powdered sugar.