Banana Splits on Sticks
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. This is a fun way to enjoy a banana split.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1-1/2 slices pound cake, cut into 9 cubes
- 2 medium bananas, cut into six 1-1/2" slices
- 6 tablespoons thawed whipped topping, divided
- 3 teaspoons sprinkles, divided
- 3 maraschino cherries
- 6 teaspoons prepared chocolate sauce, divided
- Measure out about 1 cup pineapple chunks. Reserve remaining pineapple for another use.
- Thread alternately four pineapple cubes, three cubes of pound cake and two banana slices onto two wooden skewers.
- Top each banana split with 2 tablespoons whipped topping, 1 teaspoon sprinkles, and 1 cherry. Drizzle each skewer with two teaspoons chocolate sauce.
- NOTE: 1 slice is 1/6 of 1 lb. frozen pound cake