Banana Raisin Pancakes
Pancakes made with banana and raisins.
Calories per serving
- 2 medium, ripe DOLE® Banana(s), mashed
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1/2 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Beat together bananas, egg, milk and oil in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine pancake mix, raisins and cinnamon in small bowl. Stir into banana mixture until just moistened.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto lightly greased hot griddle or skillet. Cook over medium-low heat until browned on the bottom and bubbles appear on surface. Turn pancakes over; cook until bottom is browned. (Note, pancakes will be a dark brown color.) Garnish with additional sliced bananas and raisins.