Banana Chicken Salad
Chicken salad sweetened with banana.
Calories per serving
- 1 DOLE® Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3/4 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice, divided
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seed
- salad greens
- 1 boneless, skinless cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 DOLE Banana(s), peeled and sliced
- Cook carrot, ginger and garlic with 1/2 cup pineapple juice in skillet, coated with vegetable cooking spray, for 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and basil; reduce heat to low. Continue cooking until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; cool.
- Stir together remaining 1/4 cup pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce and sesame seeds until well blended, in small bowl.
- Arrange salad greens, cooked vegetables, chicken and banana on serving plate. Spoon honey-soy dressing over salad.