Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered
- 3 medium, ripe DOLE® Banana(s)
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh or frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan. Sprinkle almonds over bottom of pan; set aside.
- Place bananas in food processor or blender container. Cover; blend until smooth. Measure 1-1/2 cups mashed bananas into large bowl.
- Add margarine, sugar, egg, and sour cream to bananas; beat until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Stir into banana mixture with blueberries until just blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350ø F., 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; turn onto wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.