Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, reserve juice
- 1 bag MINUTE® Multi-Grain Medley Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons KIKKOMAN® Ponzu Sauce
- 1 tablespoon KIKKOMAN Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 pkgs. (12 oz.) cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby kale or baby kale mix
- Measure 2 tablespoons juice and set aside. Prepare multi-grain medley according to package directions using remaining reserved pineapple juice plus water to measure 1 cup; cool.
- Combine oil, ponzu sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, two tablespoons reserved pineapple juice, and honey in small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Combine chicken, kale, pineapple, and cooked rice medley in a large bowl. Pour ponzu vinaigrette over salad; toss to evenly coat.