Asian Pineapple Sauce
This is a sauce flavored with pineapple juice, hoisin and soy sauces which is great to serve with chicken or roasted pork tenderloin.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon less sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Combine pineapple juice, hoisin sauce, sugar, garlic powder, soy sauce, lemon juice and cornstarch in saucepan over medium heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce slightly thickens. Serve with baked or grilled chicken, pork tenderloin or pork chops.