Asian Crab Cakes with Spicy Pineapple Aioli
A tasty spin on crab cakes with Asian flair.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, divided
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) canned lump crab meat, well drained and picked through
- 1 egg(s), beaten
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1 teaspoon KIKKOMAN® Soy Sauce
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups KIKKOMAN Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons KIKKOMAN Sriracha Sauce
- 1 garlic clove(s), peeled
- Prepare rice according to package directions; cool.
- Drain pineapple by pressing out juice through a colander.
- Combine crab meat, one-half pineapple, rice, egg, green onion, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a large bowl. Gently mix and form cakes, pressing firmly.
- Coat cakes with bread crumbs. Heat oil in large skillet, pan fry cakes until golden brown on both sides. Transfer crab cakes to a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, remaining pineapple, and garlic in food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Serve crab cakes with sauce.