This recipe makes a great dinner.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 2 large clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- for garnish sliced green onions
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice. Arrange chicken in 3-quart shallow casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; rub with garlic. Brush oil over chicken. Bake, uncovered, in a 450 F oven 30 minutes. Meanwhile, combine reserved juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and orange peel. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens. Stir sauce and pineapple into pan juices with chicken. Spoon sauce over chicken. Bake 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with green onion, if desired.