Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups lowfat milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Cherry Berry Blend, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Prepare pudding according to package directions reducing milk to 1-3/4 cups. Stir in lemon juice, lemon peel and almond extract. Chill 5 to 10 minutes. Spoon into 4 parfait glasses or bowls.
- Combine fruit in separate bowl; spoon over pudding. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.