AM Raisin Muffins
These raisin muffins are a great way to start your day.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 egg(s)
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat sugar and margarine until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, pineapple juice and orange peel.
- Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Stir into juice mixture just until moistened; fold in raisins and walnuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 15-17minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove pan from oven and cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.