Calories per serving
- 1 6-8 pound bone-in fully cooked ham
- 4 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 2 (1-inch) pieces fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3 large garlic clove(s), smashed
- 10 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine juice, ginger, garlic, cloves, Dijon, and sugar in a small pot. Bring to boil, whisking occasionally, and reduce until syrupy. Remove from heat. Reserve 1 cup of glaze to serve as a sauce with ham.
- Score surface of the ham in diamond pattern, making 1/4-inch deep cuts. Place in a roasting pan lined with foil. Cover the pan tightly with foil. Bake ham according to package directions. During the last 40 minutes of baking, brush the ham with glaze. Continue baking uncovered until meat thermometer reaches 140°F.
- Serve reserved sauce with ham slices.